Chester Hockey Club is requesting that all members complete the membership application (accessed via the following link: CHC Adult Membership Form) to keep a record of our members and to ensure we are covered for insurance purposes. It also contains details of the membership fees due and how they are to be paid.
Your details will ONLY be used by Chester Hockey Club and will not be passed on to any third party.
This form is for ADULT members (playing senior hockey on a Saturday), there is a separate form for Junior members who attend on Sunday morning or only play junior matches).
The Types of Membership are as follows:
Full Senior playing membership
- single payment of £325
- standing order - 5 monthly payments of £65
Cup Matches - £10
Senior non-playing social membership
Intermediate Membership (Up to 12 games in the season)
- Single payment of £100 (£30 membership fee and £70 for up to 5 games)
- Single payment of £180 (£30 membership fee and £150 for up to 12 games)
Self-supported Student Membership (18-25 in full time education)
- Single payment of £30 membership fee and £6 per match played
Student/Unemployed/Over 70's membership
- Single payment of £225
- Standing order - 5 monthly payments of £45
Cup Matches - £6
Chester HC Adult Membership Form
If you have any questions with regards to membership then please contact your relevant membership secretary:
Men Chris Bowles