Membership payments should be made via the website.
Once you have signed up as a member and are registered you will be able to go to the payment menu and select the option relevant for yourself.
To sign up as a member click on the “join” button and follow the membership joining instructions which should be self explanatory.
The Types of Membership are as follows:
Full Senior playing membership - including all league games and training sessions.
- single payment of £341.25
- standing order - 5 monthly payments of £68.25
Cup Matches - £10
Senior non-playing social membership
Intermediate Membership (Up to 12 games in the season)
- Single payment of £189.00 - Senior members playing maximum of 12 games. Includes £31.50 membership.
- Single payment of £105.00 - Senior members playing 5 games maximum. Includes £31.50 membership.
Self-supported Student Membership (18-25 in full time education)
- Single payment of £30 membership fee and £6 per match played
U18s / Students / Unemployed / Overs 70s playing senior hockey includes all league matches and training sessions
- Single payment of £236.25
- Standing order - 5 monthly payments of £47.25
Cup Matches - £6